Saturday, February 19, 2011







Today is a Valentine Day but for me there is no value of this day because for celebrating this day you should be mingles to some one but in my case still single. When the day was dawning, Sri lata wished me by a usual SMS. But hear one thing I want to annotate about my dream at dawn. I saw an exquisite girl she was with me, very jolly nature, as I want in girl. I was lying on bed and she was with me in bed, we both were teasing to each other. I told to her abruptly, would you like to marry with me? She just laughed and gives a stunning smile. After some time, she has to go to receive his uncle. I gave accompany and went that place. Her uncle was late so I took some snaps of her. She looked ravishing I was thinking about her, will she marry with me or not? The dream was going on, but my room mated becomes a hurdle like as film. Vilain comes in the life of hero, and create hindrance in way of hero same thing he guys did. Therefore, I wake up, by Subrat and Sandy. I was missing that time when I was in dream. After awake me find I lost that moment of life.
Second thing, 8 years ago I was in Delhi. First time I came out from my home and saw the capital of India. Valentine Day in capital of India. That day I came for exam of Indian Air Force at 7, Race Course Road in front of prime minister’s resident. Appeard in exam, result was fail because I was very poor in English. I decide next time I will crack this exam but anonymous told, “Tomorrow never comes”. Really, it is a golden proberb I realized that point after seeing the AERO SHOW 2011 at Bangalore.
Yesterday was the last day of this great show. I went the venue and saw the show of Suryakiran aerobatics that time I realize the significance of Airforce, imporatnce of Pilot. I wished, I will be a pilot but I forget that time, I am overage now. I was recalling entire incident, which is associate with my life. Since, when my grand father saw a vision for me in the form of Sainik School, Rewa. Squardan Leader Vikash Sharma (Chonna Bhaiya) I saw dream but not did hardwork because I had not any tutor inspired me. If any tutour teach me, may be that time I crack exam but I did not crack it. In addition, appeard in NDA and CDS, same things repeated never try to do hardwork and loose this opportunity.
So yesterday at Yelhanka Air base I was regerting my self after seeing the all episode of my life. But I also believe, when Shahid kapoor can fly why I can not do. If I am overage no problem I will become celebrity then I will fly. I have to make me like this so I can fly the F-16, F-18 and many upcoming prestigious aircraft. I took oath at Yelhanka airbase in forthcoming time I will fly aircraft in Bangalore in front of my family and my respected colleagues. For getting this triumph, I have to do work hard and follow life with great discipline then my dream would be true.
Bye………….

No comments:

Post a Comment