Saturday, February 19, 2011

2nd day AERO SHOW 2011 at Bangalore

Yesterday was the second last day of AIRSHOW. Shahid Kapoor as well as F-16 was the main attraction of this day. Most of the people were waiting this day like as me. But today I did not went there because of I was bit late and second think is this Yelhanka was too far from hear so decide to sit in home but when time passed then realize this opportunity I lost something because I was waiting this day(12 Feb) from a long time. But today in morning I will go venue and see the final moment of this game.
Today evening Rakesh called me and know about me and I replied him in a rude way because the matter of letter came in my mind so my attention has changed at moment and talked him in a rude way. Rakesh told me, I found you do not like our entire friend. Your behaviour has changed chunny called you yesterday but you didn’t talk him properly and I denied all the things.
Ok. Going on bed for getting relief.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment