Yesterday
was the remarkable day of my life. Actually today I went the venue where AERO
SHOW 2011 was going on. I reached and got a new experience of my life. Really
unforgettable, mesmerizing time of my life. First time I have seen fighter
plane and the activity of this warrior plane. Sky is thundering the sound of
this enormous fighter planes. I had not ticket so saw this show to sit out side
like wise a cricket match where spectator not buy ticket, instead of buying
ticket take newspaper and set it on land and take the position. Same thing I
did today at Yelhanka station.
By the time
of 11A.M, I had seen Ratan TATA is flying F-18 plane at the age of 74. Really it
was a challenge because it’s a notion if person would not having a good health
then heart could be fail by chance but TATA did a very good job. Before flying
TATA took the permission to the head office of Boeing in America.
When plane
was flying in the sky that time I made a call to Rohit, Dinesh and both friend
heard thundering sound of plane and realize the moment which was I enjoying
here. After an hour Chunny called me and he also got the chance to get the
voice of the plane.
I was seeing
a delegates feeling about myself. When I would be like this people. This is my
heartiest wish in next AERO Show in India. I wish, I would see it with my
family and colleagues.
No comments:
Post a Comment