Friday, October 5, 2012

A Conversation between "SOUL".


                                                                                                                                                   16-Sept-12,  Bangalore
Dear Bhaskar,
Wish you a very good day.
Might be dear, you don’t know me so need a proper interaction before starting conversation. I am your inner soul, your truly best friend but these days I am extremely doleful because of you. When I see you in present scenario then feel you like a senseless human. Your life has become miserable, effort is totally vanished, taking breathe without any object so today your best friend “inner soul” will teach you and aware you to your merits or demerits and sure after this self realization class you will carry growth, mentally prosperity as well.
After putting too much consideration on my resolution so far I found not able to fulfill a single line of my resolution. It clearly describes how much I am weak internally. Physically I think carrying a good body to some extent but internally not well. In our ancient mythology always forced to build up your internal power which is the submission of your wit, determination and many more things that covered your entire system whether is belong to socially or physically.
If I know we are strolling on wrong path then why we always quickly associate with bed activity. By dint of sheer hard work a layman can conquer entire world and we are far-2 better then layman then why we can't touch a tiny pinnacle. Reason is very clear, our deed describes what are we and on the basis of that we can assume how long this person or human will run. If this fact is right then why we not work according to that. Sometimes this can be perplex me for some couple of minute but after all when I inspect myself deeply on to  this point  then came to know, our willpower is not stronger as compare to our day dreams. Being a day dreamer is easy but convert them into reality is difficult.
Since childhood to current scenario, I used to watch day dream. It begins from my Sainik school journey to Bangalore journey and every footstep told me you are FAIL Sometimes it seems not having a courage to filled out my dream wall which is blank from my inception time and waiting my resolution will be fill it with flying colors, when I born on this crowdie planet which is carrying the weight of more than 120 crore human being and most of them follow same track where they can easily hug and meet failure.
One of my colleagues always utter and emphasize on failure, failure is a journey which never exist, and it’s an experience that gives us a lesson. In school life repeating lesson was a good thought and in reverse, get flying color marks, but in real life repeating lesson could be harmful. What's good and bed for us; if we are aware from this great mystery, and after that repeat errors then it exhibits need of self enlightenment. Being a human as I see my onus is on me to do best for this nation/society but when I forward one step and setup my psyche not to break up this rhythm during my journey catwalk, and to some extent make myself enable to do work accordingly but after some time I meet to one point where little things are enough to distract our mind from the goal directions.  Do we think ever what that thing was? Was it any devil power or was it just a losing control on our self.  If is it any power then able to get victory; but on other side, loosing self control means losing everything. Self control linked to your inner system that pertain your confidence, ability of judgment and so many more things that describes us as a human. 
In old era when Homo sapiens was like a blank paper, not able to take eat, don’t know about self. No facility was avail that time for them, but after a certain time  they found resources, converted them into need and in coming times all Homo sapiens have been able to produce super human, that super human can beat anyone, made it all impossible to possible. Walking on moon was just a dream for this mankind but in present scenario these dream is fulfill and filled by a simple human. I think this example is enough to say many more things but need to drive out focal point of this discussion. Just think and compare your era to that era, At the time of inception monkey cum man can create geography, time to time settle this nature by  newly invention then I  think we are living in super era then need to produce something extra that will be good for this generation. Several books, articles. religious theory all gives us a same conclusion that is : identify your power and make in to a flame.
Now after discussion from my internal soul, understood the theory of life so without wasting time need to work upon success. Two days back one of my colleague cleared PO exam at last stage. He came at home with appointment letter which was issued by one of the prestigious institution of this country. I realized the taste of success and felt the taste is unparalleled.  Apart from this I dreamed that moment, when this type of day will land in my life and understood importance of things. To bring this into my life is just like to pull out all glory and happiness from this universe and put in your lap. Now I have got the value of time and firmly determined always walk together and sure the day is not far when all dream will not be dream for me.
Now dear, I am sure you will not disconsolate me and day by day you will bloom yourself that‘s my heartiest wish and definitely after this your resolution will work perfectly.
Always follow this mantra.

                                                                             
                                                               "Think Big
                                                                          Start Small
                                                                              And move fast”
                                                                            *** ***************
                                                                            Success will be yours.
                                             
                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                              Your Best Friend
                                                                                                                                                                  “INNER SOUL”



3 comments:

  1. Gud Cbrao u will be upcoming writer...keep it up.... gud theme also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KARAN for giving me such a motivational comment this will give me strength to penned some more beautiful blog.....Again thanks for give me such a precious wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are really a GodFather 4 leaders.

    For me, u r a good soul who dsnt wrk only 4 his self growth bt blvs in mkng evrybdy around, more productive, inspired & motivated by sharing self learned lessons of life. I find myslf fortunate 4 gttng a chance 2 meet u & say yeah hez my friend.

    May God Bless u wid all dat u wanna hv in ur life.

    ReplyDelete