Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nainital Journey









Date: 20-Oct-11
Today morning I came back from Nainital. This was one of the well superb experience which is not expressible in words. Since the beginning of this small foray I was less excited as compare to other guys because for me it’s not new, everything was like a stereotypical but when I saw the scenic beauty around this city for a moment I was amazed. Annotating amaze here means for me something bit extra or you can say it is vary person to person because I am far different to others.
Early morning, by train we all reached at Kathgodam and from there we all booked an Innova for Nainital. After bit conversation with driver, negotiation stopped at a certain point and journey begun. In the mid of path we stayed a hotel for tea and pakoda. We all took some beautiful snap of this scenic genuine beauty of nature. After 35 minutes, we reached our destination. When some person in my group was finding a place to fulfill some basic necessity that time I was analyzing about the city. Cool weather, extremely High Mountain, great peak and light fog; It was a combination of incredible nature; that’s why Indian government quoted on tourism website “INCREDIBLE INDIA”.
Very soon got a small cottage, cheap and good. We all became fresh and came out to look this hill station. First we all visited Naina Devi Temple and beg some blessing to goddess Durga. It’s a one of famous pilgrim attraction for tourists; due to the ancient contrast it’s a unique destination for Hindu tourists. There I found one antique things, in front of Naina Devi Temple there was a one masjid and again some footstep one Gurudwara. It’s a nice mixture of our culture and it proves why India is a diversify country?
Again usually hired a car to see some beautiful point of Nainital. I saw Snow View, Khurpa Tal, Bhimtal Lake and many more lakes in line up. The scenic of this place is unparalleled, these all moment are revolving in my mind. When I was at top the mountain, I was extremely afraid because every U-turn say to me; I am going to die all bed filmy incident were coming in my mind.
When I reached at Snow View place, I saw the beauty of Himalaya this was mesmerize point for us. And after that again I reached some other pinnacle like were Love Point and many other points that I saw at 2nd day.
In evening, after completion of this small foray, we all visited the market specially known for woolen category cloths at cheap price compare to market price. We all were crazy for it because it’s human tendency especially in this dear market everyone wants to get something at reasonable price so same was with us. Firstly I bought a Shawl for my mother and other friends also bought same. Amit ji got a good blazer at extremely cheap price, when we all saw that blazer we all became greedy but due to the long hand I could not buy a single one.
In night, my all troop organize a liquor feast except me and Vikram was not a part of this small party. All friends boozed it up, but in case of Mr. Vikas Kamboj boozed a lot, beyond the expectation and squalling like a baby. This was a bitter experience for me first time I saw a person like this. After much drinking he lost self control and in this mid night show, I was worry to see him and analyzing myself? Why I came here? For this kind of show, my prophecy was fulfilled about him. Later I ignored everything and went to take rest.
Early morning, pack up all luggage’s and take out from this cottage and visited the rest part of Nainital. This time I visited 7 points of Nainital likewise; Naukuchia Tal, Hanumangarhi, Bhimtal, saattaal, suicide point, Bhavai etc.
Visited everything it was good experience especially for me. Nice memory captured beauty, and came back Delhi.
At last, I want to put conclusion. Now I am overjoyed but not want to go again there and decided never try to go any hill station.

1 comment:

  1. glad to know that u had been to heaven; mesmerizing the experience should be replicate to ur future. u should hold u r dignity rather dignify, thanks for bloging keep on...bye

    ReplyDelete