A THANKING LETTER FOR MY WONDERFUL TEAM
Dear Team, 03.March.2016
Wishing you all a good day.
Life is a cycle of ups and downs which taught us numerous things by their own way, sometimes we are able to understand and sometimes not. If we try to know the actual meaning of life then find ‘n’ number of thoughts which are never going to end because every person have his own ideology about life and that called philosophy in terms of principle. But for me, it’s a battlefield where I could be sustain longer until I will stand bravely against of it. This is a thought which leads my life and gives me the direction to fight in all consequences.
I, even we all have some kind of certain thought onto this subject. Yesterday I turned 29, and this was like a moment to do a self-introspection of my personality as well my deeds.
During the process of evaluation, found outcome is mediocre which is really an agony of guilt over what efforts I had paid so far. This was a focal reason to not celebrate the birthday and instructed all colleagues to call off birthday celebration ceremony. This was really a tough decision and I thought to be adamant on it but you people strategically collapsed my oath in a single shot and it gives me a silent laugh because you all three guys born to break my resolution. (Ha Ha Ha Ha).
Today feeling great the way you all organized things and spread joy around the corner. Indeed, I have no words to express my euphoria as you all added your endeavor to make this moment remarkable for me. I am deeply indebted and want expected to do perform same act continue in your life, especially in order to bring happiness in the life of else one.
After birthday celebration things were floating in my mind along with a volley of questions, therefore, I thought to express thanks will be done by writing a letter and probably this would be the first experience in your life where you are receiving your performance card by this way. I am not an invigilator who has a right to measure things but being a human it’s my moral duty to respect your generous behavior.
Moreover, Individually I would like to write the name of each one (Jyotika, Abhishek, Shatabdi) and this way expressing my gratitude towards you all.
Remember, bringing happiness, sharing joy, keep exultant to someone, these all are the noble cause so walk continues on these aspirations and circulate glee everywhere.
At last, once again I say only thanks. Willing to write more and more things but time is not allowing me to write anymore so going to keep pen down as tomorrow morning has to reach office on time.
Thanks a ton for giving me a chance to enjoy birth ceremony again.
Thanks, Jyotika, Abhishek, Shatabdi for everything and making my day so special beyond all the expectations.
Good Night.
Regards
Bhaskar Rao Chaudhary
New Delhi
well written with beautifully embroidery of sentence..god bless u
ReplyDeleteSo nice thinking sir
ReplyDeleteMujhe lagta hai ki mai ab sahi jagah par hu jo aap jense व्यक्ति के साथ काम करता हु🙏🏻